Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Finds


I'm so thrilled with our new puzzle rack that I had to give it it's own post. I've been wanting one of these for months but haven't been able to find one locally and the shipping was as much as the rack itself. Now the kids can help themselves to playing with one puzzle at a time. Of course, I have to keep an eye on Trip, the Destroyer, who lately just wants to stroll through the house dumping and knocking over anything he can get his little paws on. I spotted the puzzle rack yesterday at the Knowlege Tree (which I LOVE- great selection of learning toys) where we also got this super cool new toy. It's a loaf of bread that has #'s and letters on it and can be put back together only if it's in the correct sequence. Ruby loved it (forgot to get a pic so took one from online). Yea for learning!!


1 comments:

amber said...

Ooooh, I really like the puzzle rack. I've been wanting one forever but like you, haven't been able to find one locally. That loaf of bread toy looks super cute too! I'll have to check out that website!